- We are committed to exceeding customer expectations. First Class Service!
- Fleet of New Limousines.
- All of our vehicles are sparkling clean, well-stocked, and regularly maintained.
- You will receive personalized service from our chauffeurs who care about making your experience as pleasant as possible.
- Hassle free rates. Hourly rate plus gratuity. (We do not charge fuel surcharges, taxes, credit card processing fees, etc.)
- It is always our pleasure to accommodate your special needs and requests.
- We are fully licensed and insured and our chauffeurs complete drug tests and background screening.
- Emergency and short-notice limousine services are almost always available.
- Our service is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- All Chauffeurs are extensively trained before they start serving you.
For the safety of the public, California Limousine operates under intense scrutiny from the Public
Utilities Commission and the Highway Patrol. The following is an example of the regulations we abide by.
Chauffeurs must pass a pre employment drug and alcohol screening.
Operators must have a substance abuse program in place and it's chauffeurs subject to random drug and alcohol screening.
Chauffeurs must maintain complete and accurate daily hours logs. Restricting the amount of hours they may drive.
Chauffeurs must do a pre-trip inspection on vehicles before taking a vehicle on the road.
Operators must due complete vehicle inspections every 45 days on every vehicle.
Operators are required to have the California Highway Patrol do an annual terminal inspection to check all vehicles, logbooks, vehicle inspection reports and drug testing compliance.
Operators must participate in the Department of Motor Vehicles pull notice system, which informs us if a driver has been cited for an infraction that might preclude him/her from continued service as a chauffeur.